Basics of Endoscopic Ultrasound
Overview: Peter Lee, MBChB presents "Basics of Endoscopic Ultrasound" on behalf of SGNA.
At the conclusion of this presentation, the participants will be able to:
1. List common indications for diagnostic endoscopic ultrasound
2. List potential complications of endoscopic ultrasound
3. List limitations of endoscopic ultrasound
4. Describe some alternative diagnostic modalities to endoscopic ultrasound
5. Describe newer application of endoscopic ultrasound for treatment of pancreaticobiliary and luminal diseases
Continuing education: The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation
Contact hour(s): 1.00
Contact hour(s) expiration: December 7, 2023
According to the American Board of Certification for Gastroenterology Nurses (ABCGN), 1.00 hour earned in this activity is considered approved (GI Specific). According to the criteria of the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc. (CBSPD), 1.00 contact hour earned in this activity is considered approved. According to the criteria of the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM), 1.00 CE earned in this activity is considered approved.
1. View entire webinar
2. Complete quiz questions
3. Complete evaluation
SGNA is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 11579. Check with your state board of nursing for acceptability of education sessions for re-licensure.
NOTE: Registration for this product expires after 30 days.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|