Beyond the Scrubs: Personal Branding for Nurses
Includes a Live Web Event on 10/23/2023 at 6:00 PM (CDT)
Bette Lawrence-Water, MS, CPC, presents "Beyond the Scrubs: Personal Branding for Nurses" on behalf of SGNA.
In this webinar, Bette Lawrence-Water, MS, CPC, will:
- Define Personal Branding and its relevance to nursing
- Explore benefits of personal branding for nurses among peers and other stakeholders
- Discuss evidence-based benefits of being a likeable nurse or leader
- Offer practical strategies for creating, re-vamping, and maintaining a strong personal brand
- Discuss the role of today’s social media in personal branding for nurses
- Inspire participants to take action and start building their personal brand for improved teamwork, patient outcomes, career advancement, and professional image
Continuing education: The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation
Contact hour(s): N/A
1. View entire webinar
2. Complete online evaluation.
SGNA is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 11579. Check with your state board of nursing for acceptability of education sessions for re-licensure.