Self-Care: A Preventative Approach to Healthcare
Recorded On: 10/20/2021
In Part 5 of the SGNA Wellness Series, join Tes Gietzen for a presentation on self-care.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
1. Identify the state of our current conventional healthcare system and the lack of self-care in our society.
2. Describe the gut-brain axis and its integrative role in the prevention of disease.
3. Evaluate the role of vagal nerve stimulation in improving physical & mental health.
4. Identify 2-3 practical self-care tips to integrate in order to develop a new preventative approach to our individual healthcare.
Continuing education: The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation. Contact hours for this session are pending. This course is worth 1.0 contact hour. Contact hour(s) expire on November 9, 2024.
1. View entire webinar
2. Complete online evaluation.
SGNA is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 11579. Check with your state board of nursing for acceptability of education sessions for re-licensure.
Note: This is not part of the regular SGNA Webinar Series.