Self-Care: A Preventative Approach to Healthcare
In Part 5 of the SGNA Wellness Series, join Tes Gietzen for a presentation on self-care.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
1. Identify the state of our current conventional healthcare system and the lack of self-care in our society.
2. Describe the gut-brain axis and its integrative role in the prevention of disease.
3. Evaluate the role of vagal nerve stimulation in improving physical & mental health.
4. Identify 2-3 practical self-care tips to integrate in order to develop a new preventative approach to our individual healthcare.
1. View entire webinar
2. Complete online evaluation.
Note: This is not part of the regular SGNA Webinar Series.